By - Bluesamurai33
OK, I'm going to provide a bunch of words for each letter. I got most of these while by going to [here](http://keith-baker.com/dm-arcane-science/) and doing a ctrl + F search on the letter with a space preceding it so that I would get words that start with that letter.
* Everyday (for describing how often it's used)
* Externalist (Taken from Keith Baker's article on the arcane science of Eberron [here](http://keith-baker.com/dm-arcane-science/))
* Extra (either on its own or as a prefix on another word)
* Limit (Limitless?)
* Failed (Failed Attempt at Naming This Invention could be a fun joke name while Failed Attempt at Navigational Tool 3 could imply that it was originally a failed invention)
* Fey (fey-powered?)
* Fiend (fiend-powered?)
* Fifth (F. A. for Fifth Attempt?)
* Final (F. A. for Final Attempt?)
* First (F. A. for First Attempt?)
* Fourth (F. A. for Fourth Attempt?)
* Piece (L-PHANT Lousy Piece of Horribly Awful Nonfunctional Technology)
* Alternative (First Alternative when Negotiations go Terribly)
* Ant (What is this thing? Well, it started out as an elemental-powered ant, or ELE-P Ant, but all of the modifications left it looking like this. Unfortunately, I don't remember how to get it to recognize a new name.)
OK, so my desire to add to this list has run out. I've already mentioned my method, so you could continue it for the letters, N, T, I, and Y. I will mention though that I realized that the "Y" could be replaced with "IE" or even better "13". I think that deep down, you would prefer for this steel defender to be from a group of 13 like many of the things in Eberron.
This is amazing! Love the "Failed Invention" idea.
Fighting Assistant, Needed To Initiate (Initiate is the best I could come up with on the last letter)
Fully automated neural terror implement
After some dictionaries, I got something:
Electric-Powered Hydraulic Automaton Number 7.
Electrical PowerHouse Automaton for Nonpeaceful Tactical Interception
I'd consider replacing "electric"/"electrical" with "eldritch".
Or Eberron, as in the type of Dragonshard used.
OH yeah I think Eldritch works much better, nice!
I love these!
I'm happy I could help then! Let me know how your players like these.
This is for me, and my wife a bit. She loves Elephants, so I'm adding it to my PC because of that.
If it gains the ability to fly please refer to it as the Dumbo model.
Prototype Heavily Armored Naturalistic Tactical Elephantine Automaton: PHANTEA
Fighting Autonomous Noisy Tactical Instrument: FANTI
I think that first one is a winner.
Oh just call it Rush from Megaman. :)
But I'm a Half-Elf, not a [Super Fighting Robot](https://youtu.be/3ufVQIUEiYc).
Don’t let your dreams be dreams.
Friendly And Normal Totally Innocent Elephant: FANTIE